Contact our Support team here

Free Agency thread

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Free Agency thread

Page 2 / 2

Greylo
(@greylo)

Returning player of live.. 98ovr 6'10 all-around Playmaker, team oriented player, winning mindset, open to any roles available 

MagGamer liked
ReplyQuote
MagGamer
(@maggamer)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@orangebeastxd270 Come out tuesday and thursday 7pm est. Twitch.tv/CourtBattleLeague add my PSN Also just in case MagGamerInc Message me on twitter and discord if you need quick replies. 

ReplyQuote
MagGamer
(@maggamer)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@torcha_504 Come out tuesday and thursday 7pm est. Twitch.tv/CourtBattleLeague add my PSN Also just in case MagGamerInc Message me on twitter and discord if you need quick replies. 

ReplyQuote
MagGamer
(@maggamer)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@greylo Come out tuesday and thursday 7pm est. Twitch.tv/CourtBattleLeague add my PSN Also just in case MagGamerInc Message me on twitter and discord if you need quick replies. 

ReplyQuote
Justwrite
(@justwrite)

LIVE PLAYER PS4, Been a loyal.player since the game was first made. Got a 98 wing 6'8 can take it to the rack shoot the triple and love to share the Ball *Sharing is caring in this game...feel me* DEF aint bad either. Let me know something. 

ReplyQuote
BlackScorpionRob
 BlackScorpionRob
(@BlackScorpionRob)

• Coming out of a mini retirement. Floor general but a lot more than that. Can defend, score, and even rebound. 99 overall legend in live run. Played in many leagues. 

MagGamer liked
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: